Winter’s in NYC can be quite challenging to navigate, and after months of short days, snow storms and freezing cold conditions I’m excited to welcome Spring!!! To honor this transformational time of year and get inspired, I wanted to share my top tips for releasing the energy of Winter and preparing for the arrival of a magical season… I hope it helps you on your journey.
- I always start my day with some time for prayer and meditation. As we approach Spring I like to incorporate a cleansing pranayama. Lighting candles and burning sage are also beautiful rituals that help to purify the energy.
- The changing weather can take it’s toll on my immunity so I try my best to incorporate fresh fruit smoothies full of goodness and vitamins. Some of my favorite supplements to add are Macca Powder, B12 and Vitamin D (aka liquid sunshine).
- Gemstones are a powerful way to heal and alter energy so choosing gemstone malas and bracelets that will carry me through the season is an important part of my Spring ritual. Aquamarine (for tranquility and courage), as well as Green Onyx (for grounding and guidance) are some of my favorite gemstones for this time of year.
- As a creative, making time to go outside and spend time in nature is one of my greatest sources of inspiration. When I’m not able to get out of the city, I like to take long walks along the Hudson River or visit the botanic gardens to see them in full bloom.
- There is nothing like getting away for a long weekend or traveling to get inspired and reinvigorated. This year I’m so excited to be traveling to Mexico April 8-14 to host my first ever creative retreat. There are still a few spots left so if you’d like to join me click here to register or find out more.